What is a dojo?
It’s a meeting place where the pod/ team members. They understand, plan and execute their business outcomes/objectives
How do I convene a dojo?
The pod lead chooses a date and time of the meeting, as mutually agreed to by all across the pod & blocks the calendar for the upcoming weeks
What needs to be done during a dojo?
- Pick a function/ problem from Measurable Anchor phenomena [MAP] /business Objective.
- Do a Customer Journey map on how to do a Customer Journey map and identify the Trim tab step.
- List out the Possibilities with the help of the Possibility filter tool for which the MVP needs to be executed.
- From the above chosen possibility, identify and designate person/ teams for executing the MVP within 2 weeks.
Journal the dojo in the app- choose DCJ
As soon as the dojo is done, has to be journaled in the Magiq Spark app
Tips for a successful dojo.
- Do it within 60 minutes –
- Decide on the Customer journey in advance.
- Clarity of MVP-. who, how, what & by when to be decided in the dojo itself.
- Journal in the app immediately at the end of each dojo